The strongest logos tell simple stories.
I’m on a budget
I want to wow the world
Frequently Asked Questions
- Logo Concepts: This consist of a combination of text and visual imagery to represent your business/brand
- Revision: A revision is simply meant to be a slight modification or course correction to progress toward the final design
- Formats: Are the file types of logo design e.g Ai, PDF, JPEG & PNG.
- Mock-ups: Full-size model of a design or device, used for product presentations or other purposes. Think of it as a means of showing off what your design will actually look like when it’s put out into the real world
- Logo Intro Video: also referred to as motion graphics is a few secs of your logo in motion, useful for presentation and video marketing..
- Stationery Design: usually consists of paper, office supplies, letterheads, writing equipment, business cards, cases, and other similar items.
- Brand Guide: is a rule book that explains how an organization presents itself to the world through its logo, font and color selections, photography and much more. Put another way, it’s a reference tool that helps maintain consistency in what a brand looks, feels and sounds like.